C3 CHURCH KAWANA WATERS
Join us this Sunday | 8:30am | 10:30am | 6:00pm |
Who We Are
C3 Church Kawana Waters is a Christian church, where Jesus is glorified and lives are transformed
Pastors John & Danielle Pearce
What’s Your Next Step?
Everyone is on a journey, and there is always a next step in the journey of faith
Ordinary People. Extraordinary Stories.
‘The local church is the hope of the world.’
John Pearce, Senior Pastor
What’s On at C3 Church
Best Life Seminar
Here at C3 Church we want to empower you to live your best life. We see marriage as sacred and an important part of family and church life. This seminar is a great opportunity to invest into yours. Whether you are engaged, have been married a few months to more than 40 years we encourage you to come and join us for this night.
Peter and Ainslie Walsh will be speaking and are very experienced in helping married couples in both a pastoral and counselling capacity. They have an incredible testimony of their own marriage restoration and are passionate about helping people build strong relationships to last a lifetime. They are down to earth, real and share tips and experiences that will help any marriage, no matter if it’s strong and healthy or in a time of struggle.
Wednesday night 3rd May with Peter & Ainslie Walsh
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm
- Cost: $5 per person (includes light supper)
- Free childminding available (please still take registrations so the team can cater for them)
- Creche: 9months – 4 years
- Kids – 4 years – grade 5
- JH: Grade 6-8
- Service Desk on Sunday
- Call the office during the week on 075493 1243
We love celebrating our mums! We will be celebrating all our mums at our services on Sunday the 14th of May.
We will also be having baby dedications at our morning services, 8:30am & 10:30am. This is where we pray for new babies and their families and dedicate them to the Lord. Each child receives a certificate and a free children’s Bible to celebrate this occasion. Please call the office on 075493 1243 to register your child for this special morning event
UNITED is our monthly meeting for anyone who is committed to or interested in the vision of our Church. Join us as we worship and pray together followed by updates on what is happening in the life of our church and a download by our incredible leadership team! This is a great way to grow in your spiritual journey and leadership, connect with the church and other people, stay up to date on news and events, and get stirred up for what God is doing.
Our United meetings start at 7pm and go through to 8:30pm.
We’d love to see you there!
- Wednesday 26th April
- Wednesday 24th May
- Tuesday 20th June
Pathfinders is a business breakfast hosted by C3 Church Kawana Waters to empower our local businesses and owners. If you are in business, studying or looking to be in business, make sure you come along and hear from our guest speakers that have had incredible experience and success in this area.
DATE: Friday 2nd June – 7am
LOCATION: Best Western Plus Lake Kawana Hotel
John Dwight is an experienced and successful businessman with more than 40 years’ experience in executive and management roles.
These roles included the acquisition, management, growth and sale of DA Information Services which is the largest Australian owned library information supplier.
He also lead Gloria Jean’s Coffees through an organisational restructure and refocus in 2008. As a part of this he implemented a highly successful turnaround strategy that optimised cash flow, strengthening the balance sheet.
John currently sits on numerous advisory committees and is also the Chairman of the strategic advisory team to the National Board of Australian Christian Churches.
- $65 per person
- Call the office on 075493 1243 to register
- Alternate registration options will be available closer to the date
- Dr Rob Carman
- Together with his wife Ginger, Dr Rob has ministered in 68 nationas, trained over 50,000 national leaders and has spoken to more than one million people.
- He serves as the Global Strategist for the Christian Men’s Network founded by Dr. Ed Cole. The Christian Men’s Network is currently working in over 100 countries. One of this Networks initiatives is the ‘Global Fatherhood Initiative’.
Stay tuned for our other guest speaker soon to be announced!…
- Friday night 19th May – 7pm
- Saturday 20th May 9am-mid afternoon
- C3 Church Kawana Waters
- Men aged 15+ (if they are in SH and not turned 15 yet they are okay for Friday night)
- Earlybird: (closes midnight 7th May)
- Adult: $59
- *Student: $49
- Post Earlybird
- Adult $70
- *Student $60
- Free registration for Friday night (including sausage sizzle)
- Morning Tea & Lunch
- Flat registration of $5 (includes free sausage sizzle)
- NOTE: If registered for Saturday – Friday night is free!
- Register at the service desk on Sunday
- Call the office and register over the phone
- Use text giving to register by texting registration amount followed by ‘RM’